Applications will be considered once all the required forms and fees are received. Please submit all materials as early as possible to the address below. Complete the entire application in a legible manner. Once the applicant’s file is complete, including all references and statements, he/she will be notified regarding an interview with an administrator.
Following the interview, the application will be reviewed as quickly as possible. Admission to the college may be granted on the basis of the application packet and interview, or may require additional information.
A non-refundable, $25 application fee must be submitted with your application.
- Fall Semester: All materials must be received by July 15
- Spring Semester: All materials must be received by December 1
- Application form
- Personal Statement: “Why I Want to Attend Christ Bible College"
- Request references from four individuals (Pastor, Church Leader, Employer, and Academic)
- Request official transcripts from each institution attended beyond High School
- Application fee
Note: All personal statements should be typewritten and single-spaced.
Christ Bible College will admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered programs.
Send all documents to:
Christ Bible College Admissions Office
2080 W. Granada Blvd. Ormond Beach, FL 32174